To combine multiple Purchase Orders on one return document, use one of the options below:
Option 1: Create New
- Click Create New within the Transactions tab.
- Select the Trading Partner you wish to work with. Then click Continue.
- Select the document type you wish to create. Then click Continue.
- Select the Purchase Orders you wish to combine. Then click Continue.
- Select Quick Entry (Group Sources Together).
Option 2: Selecting Transactions and then Create New
- Within the Transactions tab, perform a search to locate the Purchase Orders you wish to work with.
- Select the check box next to each document you want to create a return document for.
- An Actions Panel will appear at the bottom of the screen. Click the More Actions icon, and then Create New.
- Choose the document type you wish to create, then click Continue.
- Select Quick Entry (Group Sources Together), then click Continue.
Want to learn more? Try our Training Center!
Need to contact Customer Support? Try Messenger!