Information in the Item Sourcing tab is not automatically sent to your Trading Partners. In order to fully leverage your Item List within Fulfillment, you will need to utilize Auto Sourcing.
To use Auto Sourcing in conjunction with Item Sourcing, follow the steps listed below:
- After you have imported your item list, navigate to Auto Sourcing within the Preferences tab.
- Select the Trading Partner and specific document you would like to work with. For example, the Inventory Advice.
- Under the Detail tab, click Add Repeatable Group.
- Click + Add A Line Item and then select Import via Items List.
- You will then see your list of items from the Items tab. Select the items you would like to use and click Add in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Click Done.
- Click Save button and make sure the switch next to Activated? is toggled to blue.
- When creating documents outside of a workflow, you will need to click Add a Line Item to select the desired items from Auto Sourcing.
Please note: Any changes made to line items within the Item Sourcing tab will not be reflected in Auto Sourcing. You will need to go into Auto Sourcing and re-add your items.
Want to learn more? Try our Training Center!
Need to contact Customer Support? Try Messenger!